Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Writer Moment

I had a total writer moment last night, and I thought I'd share it with you. I pictured my MC. I saw her. Plain as day. I freaked out, guys. You would have, too. She is fierce!

Right now I'm too busy with school (Finals start next week!) to really get down to writing, but character sheets will begin soon! I'm really excited to get to know this girl.

Yesterday I finished reading The Luxe by Anna Godbersen, and I started the sequel, Rumors. I really liked it, so expect a review soon. Sorry this post is so short. Life is seriously getting in the way of blogging. :/

2 comments:

Tory said...

Hi, Katie (My oldest daughter's name is Catie.)! I saw you at Jen's blog and decided to follow you over here. I think it's awesome that you've decided to share your writing with others. Also, Wicked may be a difficult read, but the live performance is awesome! If you get a spare minute, I'd love for you to check out my blog. Have a great Humpday, and best of luck with your writing career! Tory

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic. I love it when I can clearly envision my MC.